Counseling Office Documents and Forms

TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM - Fill out and return to the counseling office if you need your official Pen Argyl High School transcript sent to future colleges, employers, et cetera. 


COURSE ADD/DROP REQUEST FORM - If you would like to change your schedule, discuss the possible changes with your school counselor and teachers. Upon preliminary approval, fill out and return this form with the necessary signatures to the counseling office.